Your member contribution with Business for the Arts is leveraged three-fold through our artsVest matching program and supports artists and arts organizations in communities large and small across the country.
As part of your membership support, we invite you to participate in some of our membership engagement opportunities on offer, including member events throughout the year so that you are able to meet your fellow members of Business for the Arts.
In addition to the member supporter level engagement opportunities, our Ambassadors will be invited to:
• Private Ambassador dinner with our Board of Directors (one representative from your company)
• Four one-on-one one-hour arts board placement sessions with four members of your executive team
• A private boardLink event for your employees
We will invite 8-10 arts organizations in the city who are looking
for board members to meet with your team in a fun and dynamic arts setting
• Invitation for you and your guests to the VIP portion of the annual Canadian Arts and Business Awards, for the price of a regular
• Including all of the benefits listed in the membership
• Invitation to join us for four annual members only events hosted by our Board of Directors
• Arts board placement sessions for two of your employees
• Member Circle recognition and preferential pricing for gala tables at our annual Canadian Arts and Business Awards
• Profile in our ArtsQ newsletter section to highlight the investment your firm is making in the arts
• Complimentary access to our annual research into building a case for investment in the arts, and participation in our roundtable sessions with the business and public sector
• Preferential seating at our conferences and symposiums
• Recognition as a member on BftA marketing collateral
For companies with 50 or fewer employees. You will be recognized as a Member Supporter of Business for the Arts.